dijous, 17 d’octubre del 2013

FIXED EXPRESSIONS/ EXPRESIONES


Hello to everybody!!

Today we are going to learn some English expressions. Some of them are familiar for you. These expressions can be useful during our English lessons:

1.- How can I say in English  + (any word that you need to know)?

Example: How can I say in English "teléfono"? "Teléfono" in English is telephone.

2.- What is the meaning of + (any word that you need to know)?

Example: What is the meaning of "behaviour"? The meaning of behaviour is "comportamiento".

3.- Can you repeat this?

4.- I don't know

5.- For example /For instance

6.- I agree /I disagree

7.-  I understand /I don't understand/ Do you understand?

You can try to use it during our lessons. I assure to you that you can take advantage of these expressions!!

IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING WE WILL BE GLAD TO USE THE EXPRESSION THAT YOU THINK COULD BE CONVENIENT TO USE!! COME ON!! JOIN TO OUR ENGLISH LEARNING TEAM!!




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

¡Anímate y coméntame tus dudas!